An off road vehicle park has been proposed just off the 71 Freeway in Riverside County near the San Bernardino County line.
- The County has held the Notice of Preparation Scoping meeting. An Environmental Impact Report is being written.
- The site is a canyon filled with the debris of an ongoing mining operation.
- The site is literally surrounded by protected parkland, including Chino Hills State Park.
- Thought the site cannot be seen from the Park, noise impacts will be very difficult to mitigate.
- Access is significant issue because of constricted roadway in that area.