Hills For Everyone is the fiscal sponsor for the neighborhood group, Protect Our Homes and Hills (POHAH). POHAH signed a settlement agreement in August 2016 with the developer of the Cielo Vista project (North County BRS) and will not oppose its housing project due to the additional concessions offered.
- As of November 2018, the project applicant is working with the City of Yorba Linda on a pre-annexation agreement.
- The project received its first set of approvals at the Board of Supervisors on December 13, 2016 and final approvals September 12, 2017.
- The project applicant presented “Alternative 5” to the Orange County Planning Commission on March 9, 2016.
- The Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) was released November 18, 2015.
- The County of Orange has received comments on the Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) in January 2014.
- The original Cielo Vista project proposed 112 dwelling units on 87 acres. The project has a new alternative, Alternative 5, which removes the homes behind Aspen and reduces the home density from behind Via del Agua from 95 to 83. A settlement agreement reached with the developer further constrains the project to 80 units.
- The project is not within Yorba Linda city limits, therefore all decisions related to this project will go through the County of Orange.
- Cielo Vista ingress and ingress will be provided off of Stonehaven/Via del Agua.
- The November 2008 Freeway Complex Fire burned this site down.
- This project lies just west of Esperanza Hills project.