AB2021 is scheduled for hearing before the Assembly Water, Parks, and Wildlife Committee on Tuesday, March 24. The bill language is quite simple and direct, view it online.
This Committee needs to hear from you. Support letters can be sent at any time, but for this particular Committee to consider your letter it needs to be received by Tuesday, March 17th.
Help us complete more of the State Park by sending in a letter today (a sample you can copy & paste from is provided below). Personalized letters are best so please make it your own. We’ve included prompting questions below that you can answer in your letter, but feel free to write from the heart.
- Why is Chino Hills State Park is important to you?
- What benefits does Chino Hills State Park bring to you and the community?
- Do you recreate at the State Park? If so, describe.
- Why do we need more parkland?
There are three ways to submit your letter:
- Mail it in to the Committee (address on the sample letter below)
- Send it to us to submit as a package of letters
- Submit it online by using the Committee’s portal [Note: you’ll need to set up an account]
Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia
Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee
P.O. Box 94249
Sacramento, CA 94249-00119
RE: SUPPORT for AB 2021 (Chen)
Dear Honorable Chair Garcia,
I am writing to support AB 2021, the Chino Hills State Park expansion bill.
The State Park benefits residents and businesses in four counties in Southern California: Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles. I live in __________ .
<Insert Personalized Content>
This bill begins to address a much needed reboot of renewed land acquisition for California’s State Park system. Thank you for considering this input from a supporter of the State Park.
City, State Zip