- The project received its first set of approvals at the Board of Supervisors on December 13, 2016. The project now must submit its Vesting Map for consideration by the Subdivision Committee and then the Board of Supervisors.
- Protect Our Homes and Hills signed a settlement agreement with North County BRS (the project applicant) and no longer opposes the project due to the additional concessions on August 15, 2016.
- The project applicant presented “Alternative 5” to the Orange County Planning Commission on March 9, 2016.
- The Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) was released November 18, 2015.
- The County of Orange has received comments on the Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) in January 2014.
- The Cielo Vista project proposes 112 dwelling units on 87 acres. The settlement agreement reduces the density to 80 units.
- Cielo Vista proposes that the main ingress and ingress will be provided off of Via del Agua.
- The November 2008 Freeway Complex Fire burned this site down and stalled consideration of the projects.